Monday, February 14, 2011

Matilda wants you to know you're purrfect.


Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. Well, since I've passed out all of my valentines, I suppose it's time to show them off to the world wide web. I am really happy to finally be able to reveal the special valentines I ordered from Fuzzy Mug a few weeks back. I was super pleased with the way they turned out, and think it's so great that one of the cats looks so much like the Little Tiny herself!

These cards are supposed to be reminiscent of the cards you passed out in elementary school as a kid. Small shape, fun prints and simple, sweet phrases. My set contains four different cats wearing heart headbands sealed inside cute green envelopes with a paw print punched out. They are really unique and the seller is super kind and easy to work with. She created a custom cat order because the original came with cats and dogs, but I really only wanted cats in my stash because who needs dogs, right? (I'm kidding.) Plus, Fuzzy Mug supports local rescue shelters, and since I adopted Matilda from a shelter here in town, I think what they're doing is pretty great.

Hope your Valentine's Day is really sweet. Both literally and figuratively.
K

1 comment:

  1. The cards you gave away are SO cute! I really love that they are for a good cause as well! You were certainly spreading the love :]

    ReplyDelete