Thursday, February 10, 2011

It feels like Friday.

I've had a pretty wonderful day today. Here's why:

Lunch with my parents & Harbor made me so happy. I ate a huge fish sandwich with sweet potato wedges.

I got to cross a ton off my to-do list, which always makes me feel good.

We posted an updated version of a blog I wrote on this blog last Saturday. Boy, this week has been rough and I've had to eat my words a ton but that's the beauty of pain and grief and hope and perseverance. And life, really. (We usually know what we are "supposed" to be able to do better than we actually do it in reality.) Thank God for growth and patience with ourselves and others.

Oh, and the day ended on the sweetest note when my boss bought me a cherry slurpee just because he's kind. Thanks, Jamie.


While I was snapping a slurpee photo, my coworker reminded me... Harbor got a red slurpee smashed on his face once! And, no joke, I was pretty tempted to walk over to his apartment, knock on the door and then pour it all over his head when he opened it. I decided to go over and share instead. :)

However, I did screenshot a progression of slurpee smashing for your enjoyment. (If you want to watch his band's video and see it in action, feel free to do so here.)


What a good sport! And, I think I will leave you with that for now. I'm off to the gym for Zumba with my friend Holly.

K

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you had a rough week! Glad to hear you're doing better.

    PS Do you get my email I sent on Sunday? :]

    ReplyDelete