Friday, January 21, 2011

Right now, I'm all about...


Crazy, colored hair!

I saw Rihanna's latest music video last night and was amazed by her red hair. Sure, I am probably way behind in figuring out that she's rockin' red right now, but I was still really into it. Sort of tempted to have this shade of red on my head... at least for a month or two in the summertime. It's so pretty!



Also really into her jewelry, nails, and some items of clothing in this vid.



My friend Whitney has amazingly wild-colored hair. Right now it's a pale purple, but her favorite is when she gets to mix pinks and violets. Really suits her and I can't imagine her any other way. Isn't she lovely? (And, this awesome photo was taken by another beautiful friend and sweet sister, Carra Sykes!)



Still my favorite actress. And the pink hair is even cooler.



And I'll wrap up with Kaylah of The Dainty Squid. She always has the most vibrant and uniquely colored hair, and I enjoy reading her blog to see what color it is each month.

Ok, enough stalling before bedtime. I'm off to dream of candy-colored locks.
K

No comments:

Post a Comment