Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Finish by February.


If I type it it's official. I will be finished with my granny square blanket by February 1, 2011. This means that I have to construct roughly 15 - 20 more squares, crochet in the ends, and sew them together before midnight on January 31st. Nineteen days is plenty of time.

I've grabbed a few beautiful blanket photos to remind my fingers that it's worth the effort to continue.

Really like this girl's color scheme. And I love this "sunburst" granny square pattern.

Rachel's been a source of inspiration to me in my yarn crafting and sewing. Let's hope I can become nearly as good as she is one day. (That olive green color is so good, too.)


This blanket is so cute. So is this cat.

And, I love that I can always count on RVA for a photo of a good ol' handmade blanket. (I want to go to their new store very badly.)

Time to dream about my beautiful granny squares. Goodnight!

K

1 comment:

  1. I love the granny squares and bike!
    -Allison Kaye
    http://www.craftedlove.com

    ReplyDelete