Friday, January 14, 2011

Right now, I'm all about...

Juice Box Cameras!

I received this cute little camera for Christmas, and it's the best thing ever. I just hide mine in my purse or tuck it into my camera bag and go exploring. Harbor got it for me from the ever-wonderful Photojojo, but I recently discovered another site where you can choose your juice box for only $23. So awesome. I think I'm going to start collecting these guys... and I've got my eye on the milk carton next.


You can only buy the "apple juice" box in the Photojojo Store, but it does come with a free roll of film, and it's $25. I just developed my first roll over the weekend and was shocked with how pretty they were. These photos were taken with 800 film, but I just reloaded my camera with some expired 400, so I'm anxious to see how those turn out. (Expired film colors + light leaks = heaven.)

Here are some photos we took:







I'm going to a wedding up in Jacksonville this weekend, and I plan on taking some fisheye photos with my lil' Lomo. I'll be sure to post some when we get back.

Start dreaming about the weekend ahead!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment