Sunday, January 9, 2011

A new journey.

Well, after much contemplation, preparation and then wondering, "Do I really even want to do this?" I'm finally doing it.

I've decided to start a blog.

I have been an avid craft blog follower for three years now, but never felt confident enough to make room for myself in this online community. However, one of my 2011 goals is to start (and successfully maintain) a blog. I'm still figuring out what the true purpose of this blog will be, but for now, I'm just too antsy to start writing to wait any longer. I know that I want to focus on my adventures in handmade/crafty goodness, exploring the world as I travel around with my job, and sharing special moments in my cozy little town in central Florida.

But don't be surprised if things like baking, riveting new nailpolish colors, movie & music suggestions, and an obsessive amount of photos of my little cat appear on this blog as well.


Here's to the journey! Thanks for coming along.

K

No comments:

Post a Comment