Friday, June 3, 2011

Things today:


Lots of crazy stuff today, but I'll just update a few things before I go to sleep.

Firstly, I wept while listening to the gorgeous new Sleeping At Last EP, June. I am in love with one new song, "Hourglass." Here are some of the lyrics:

"time heals all," according to these greeting cards.
oh how we'd rather time reset.


if we could turn the hourglass, we would.
if we could move a grain of sand, we would.
if we could find our way back, we would.

[...] i once heard honest words: "though nothing may ever be the same,
the heart keeps widening for change."




Also, I got a haircut! So much hair off. Lindsay, my hairdresser, lobbed of three inches before we even dyed it because it would have been a waste of chemicals. haha!

And, I went to my second Bikram yoga class of the month. Holy cow. I don't want to talk about it. Kicked my butt so hard. But I'm going back for more, people!

:)

More substantial posts to come...
K

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I need to check out that album! What a pretty song!

    Also, your hair looks AMAZING! Holy cowl!

    And I am SO happy to hear thing went well today. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers<3

    ReplyDelete