Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Off to the post office!


If you participated in my postcard swap, expect a little surprise in the mail soon. With all my notes, I wrote about springtime, upcoming events, and my favorite parts about the Easter season. I have a really good quote I'll be sharing on Easter that I sent my friend Kate's way. I really love renewal and growth, and as the season of Lent draws to a close and Easter inches closer, may we remember to focus on the power of redemption. Even if you don't believe in God, or a higher power, or celebrate Easter at all, there is still power in the hope of redemption in the things that feel dark and unfixable in each of our lives. So rest in that today.


What are you doing this Easter weekend? We've got some fun plans cooked up that involve parks, picnics, games, and friends. 

K


1 comment: