Thursday, April 7, 2011

Big peach, big apple.

Hey guys!

We're in NYC this weekend for our last MOVE Community Conference of the spring season. I love this city. It's been about four years since I was here last. Anyway, I think it's funny that I'm in NYC after road tripping across the southeast. 

Last weekend I was in Georgia.




This weekend I am in New York. 






This morning I got to have breakfast with my very, very dear friend Erin-Leigh and that was a blast. I love seeing friends during my travels (i.e. getting to see Michaela every single time I land in Los Angeles). :) 

More to come soon. I just wanted everyone to know that I am safe an sound in the city. I'll try to update when I can, but internet isn't always available for free (and who wants to pay for that?). So, until next time.

Trying hard to stay dry in this chilly, rainy, magical city.
K

1 comment: