Friday, January 20, 2012

The perfect Maid of Honor dress.

I'm on the hunt for a bridesmaid's dress once again, and this time it's serious! My cousin Kelly is getting married and she asked me to be her maid of honor. I'm so excited!





The wedding is in June, so I've been on the hunt for a little while now, but I'd love to be able to snag a beautiful dress before too much longer. We have other, more important things to plan, after all.

So, I thought I would ask for your help.

I posted a few posts (here, here and here) about my previous bridal involvements, and I'm looking for new online stores to shop through. I've been keeping an eye on the Target, ModCloth and BHLDN websites, but do you have a favorite place to shop for very special dresses?

I need a short dress in a medium or darker shade of purple, but nothing that's too pastel or plum-colored. I would love a dress in this style so I can wear really fun, chunky jewelry and pretty heels. I like more classic-looking dresses.


Hope you guys can help me find a great one. :)

K

No comments:

Post a Comment