Wednesday, September 21, 2011

More photos from my weekend.

 

What a killer weekend up in NC. I had a total blast! It was so fun, in fact, that I don't have time to really share about our trip because I'm still playing catch up with some of my classwork. But in lieu of stories, I'll share some photos of funny volunteer friends, super tiny bike racing, and a penny farthing. Yes... you read that correctly. We rode an old-timey bike!



Our job was to hand out beer tokens to the race participants. We were very popular, as you might imagine.






I wasn't very good at this part.



But Harbor was. He got some mad ups on that teensie bike.


(I have a super handsome boyfriend.)


Funniest photo ever, maybe?


And, Harbor's dad. Like Father, like son. 



What fun memories I get to keep thinking back on. Ahh. And now, back to the books. :) 

K

1 comment: