Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Babies and weddings.

Hey guys!

This past Saturday I helped co-host a baby shower for my friend Catherine. She's expecting her third child and it's been fun watching that little baby grow. With the help of my roommates Lindsay and Allie and our friend Elly, we threw a really beautiful shower. I can't take credit for much of this shower, because those girls did so much to make it gorgeous. I just kept asking, "Are we having this shower soon?" and invited some of our friends and helped with the details and planning. But it was a blast.

Take a look at how cute this thing was!









See those maps I used as backgrounds for my little Instax Minis from the shower? Well, I've been busy crafting a few garlands and pinwheels for something special this weekend...



I'm going to another wedding! Remember Lindsey's sweet wedding? Her little sister Michaela is getting married this Sunday. Ahhh!

I lived with both of these girls in Tallahassee a few years back during college, and I honestly can't tell you how much they mean to me. Michaela was my roommate, actually. We shared a huge garage-turned-carport-turned-bedroom and she may have been my best roommate ever. Our beds lined up end to end, and almost every night we talked while we did homework or before bed. She knows me so well, and is one of the greatest blessings in my life. We've shared so many tears and laughs and have a truly genuine friendship.

I will undoubtedly cry when she is up at the alter, and I am so proud of her and excited for what God has in store for she and her soon-to-be husband, Kurt.

And now for some photos over the years:

2008

2009

2010

2011

Off to sleep for me now. Maybe I'll dream about babies and weddings? haha. 
K



2 comments:

  1. Looks like the shower was fun! What did you use the photos for we sent you? Have fun at Michaela's wedding and tell her I say hi!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I "flip" through your posts for encouragement or just to smile. Found this one! It did the trick. Love you! =)

    ReplyDelete