Friday, May 27, 2011

A few photos.

This weekend I'm driving to Tallahassee with my roommates, Lindsay and Allie. There's a lot happening in the next few days: Michaela's wedding, a baby shower in Orlando for Kathleen, and some time in St. Augustine with the girls' long-time friend Brittany. Lots of girl time. Which is good, because I am need of some carefree girl time.

Today it's so rainy and sad outside. I figured I'd brighten up my day with some happy photos. Why not?





Oh, and next week I'm getting my hair cut. It's way too long and scraggly for the heat that's overtaken Florida lately. I'm not going to chop it off or anything drastic, just get a good, healthy trim and dye it again. I just need to decide if I want to stay red one last time during summer before I go dark again, or take the plunge and go brown again. I'm leaning red, but you never know.

What do you think?

(Please ignore that N'Sync doll, "Mini Joey." It's a long story.)


Hope you have a happy weekend. I can't wait to share pictures of Michaela's wedding with you. What are your long weekend plans? Have you ever posed with an embarrassing miniature of the once-popular boy band, N'Sync? (Or a real life member of N'Sync?)

K

No comments:

Post a Comment