Friday, May 20, 2011

Things that made me smile today!


Here we go. Five things that made me smile today:

1. Really funny the-world-is-ending-tweets courtesy of Reverend Mack Ore, the infamous old, Southern, highly-legalistic alter ego of my former boss, a dear friend. He's just really witty, and if you're into theological humor, I recommend you read his #LastDay tweets.

Here are a few that made me laugh during work today:



2. I also laughed until I cried with my coworker Holly when she showed me "32 Pictures You Need To See Before You Die Tomorrow." My stomach's still hurting from laughing so hard. I can't decide which are my favorite, because they're all so funny. 


3. Receiving baby photos from my mom for a cute guessing game we're going to do tomorrow night at our friend Catherine's baby shower. In some of them I looked really cute, and in others I look like a crazy-eyed baby. haha, which is typical I suppose.


4. Doodling while my computer updated software. I call it "Octopus + Sailor Jesus." Really, no idea but it was fun during my 35 minute wait. I stuck it on Harbor's front door as a lil surprise after work tonight. And, for the record, that octopus is hugging that sailor, not killing him.



5. Knowing that summer is just around the corner. Beach days, festivals, roadtrips, and sweet treats! Bring it on.












What are you excited about today? What are you looking forward to this summer? 

K

No comments:

Post a Comment