Friday, March 11, 2011

Austin, TX

Spending ten days in this city for work-related activities. I am probably the most excited to work our SXSW showcase later in the week that Eisley's playing. (Not going to lie, I'm going to try and hug those sisters.)

But it's been a wonderful, busy time since we landed in Austin this past Wednesday afternoon. If I'm not blogging a ton while I'm here, it's because this madness is happening:

Goodbye, Matilda.

Hello, wonderful MOVE Community Conference.

Hello, dinner on rooftops downtown.

Hello, SXSW.


Sometimes we pretend like we're rockstarts, and we're really not. At all.

More comprehensive posts coming soon,
K

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love Eisley! Saw them open for MuteMath a little while ago. Been a fan for years:-) Have fun! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful time in Austin! Seeing Eisley is going to be the best! Have as much fun as you can! Wish I could be there! Some of my favorite bloggers are in Austin this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like y'all are having a blast out in Austin. Enjoy the rest of your time there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for everything you did in Austin! It was such a pleasure to meet you, and I enjoyed MOVE so much. I appreciate all you do!

    ReplyDelete