Sunday, November 27, 2011

He's here!

Harbor moved to Tallahassee yesterday and it's already so exciting to have him in the same city with me. We got to go to church together this morning, spend the afternoon with my sister just hanging out and watching some of our favorite TV shows, and now we're planning a date night for the coming week. Yay! How cute and romantic, right?


Over Thanksgiving break I only brought along my film camera, so I hope to finish the roll soon and share some cute photos from my trip. I hope you all had very restful, wonderful time with your family and loved ones. And if you celebrate the Advent season, please let me know which books or websites you like to read through as you anticipate and prepare for the Christmas season. I've been reading the book One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp since Thanksgiving, and it's really, really good for my soul. 

Enjoy your last few days of November, everyone. 

K

No comments:

Post a Comment