There is so, so much to be thankful for as I enter this new season. Here are some things I'm looking forward to in the new year, with Harbor by my side:
1. Spontaneous dinner dates. Spontaneous road trips. Spontaneous everything for the sake of spontaneity.
2. Leaving him secret notes and gifts in places when he least expects it.
3. Going on bike rides. (And being brave enough to bike around in the city. Ahhh!)
4. Having him over for breakfasts.
5. Movie date nights, with homemade popcorn.
6. Going to the same church again and serving in the community together.
7. Spending quality time with good friends. Taking the time to drive to Destin and spend time with our friends over there, too.
8. Showing him all of my favorite places in the city, and learning some of his, too.
9. Being able to visit him at work.
10. Cracking jokes, making up new songs, and being really goofy and funny together. He's hilarious.
Oh yeah. And not having to send photos of ourselves when we want to say hello. haha. (Although, let's be honest, I'm sure it'll still happen sometimes.)
Congratulations on your new job, Harbor. I can't wait to have you in Tallahassee.