Saturday, October 15, 2011

Starting my weekends with my sister.

Thursday and Friday nights are Kaitlyn-and-Jaclyn nights in my apartment. Jac and I try to get together before the weekend to bake, craft, and catch up on some of our favorite TV episodes. This past Thursday, we had a very fall themed hangout.


Fall-colored manis. 


(She wishes she could have a claw manicure.)


We made the spiced cider I shared with you guys. I'm not kidding when I say I could (and just might) make this stuff daily until spring arrives. I hope I don't get sick of apple cider! 


We also made pumpkin chocolate chip muffins... and then ate them hot out of the oven with our spicy, apple-y drinks while we watched Up All Night. (Does anybody else watch that show? It's hilarious.) 



Isn't Matilda's new spooky / punk Halloween collar the best? I love it.


Oh yeah, and I spread Nutella on my pumpkin muffin. Insane!



If you guys try the muffins or the cider, let me know how you liked them. I'm always excited when I see others enjoying a recipe I love. I'd better get moving - today I'be been busy working on making my apartment more cozy. And cleaning (blah).

Have a happy Saturday!
K

1 comment:

  1. I made them two weeks ago and they were a hit!! I will be making them in the near future...like tonight or tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete