Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Inspiring things.

This beautiful, whimsical video by my dear friend, Lindsey. Since watching it (numerous times) earlier tonight, I've decided that I'm going to load up my 35mm camera and tote it around with me again. It'll be a good way to stay creative while I'm running around so, so busy with grad school duties.

This garland post, from Elsie. I'm really obsessed with garlands of all shapes and sizes, and I'm drooling over that bow garland made from fabric scraps. I think I need to make one before my Halloween party next week.

The smell of apple cinnamon candles and warm pumpkin chocolate chip muffins.

And the entire new Feist album, cover to cover. (I really should have listened to this thing sooner. It's just so gorgeous.) I love singing along to it while I cook dinner, wearing an apron, glass of red wine in hand and dancing around my kitchen. It's so full of movement and story. Really, really good.


Have an inspiring Tuesday evening! I hope you can look around you and enjoy happy moments, pops of color, and whatever else it is that makes you feel like you. 

K

No comments:

Post a Comment