Sunday, April 15, 2012

Engagement photos (part 1)


Part one of our engagement photos took place in one of my best friends' apartment complexes. She had asked me to snap a few special one-year anniversary photos of her and her sweet husband early one morning, and I feel in love with the light coming through the trees and vines during the shoot, and how gorgeous the shots came out. Lindsey is going to be one of my beautiful bridesmaids (one of seven actually!) and shortly after Harbor and I got engaged she offered to give us a free engagement photoshoot! I was so delighted. As she and I were brainstorming locations for the few days we'd set aside for photos, her apartment complex immediately came to mind. 

So, one afternoon before Harbor and I headed over to Jacksonville for the weekend for a wedding, we got off work/out of school, freshened up, dressed up, and took some photos as the clouds were rolling in with a huge storm! 

It's just so unbelievable how pretty these photos came out given the circumstances, but that's the magic of Lindsey. (Check our her work here and here!) 


 







Well, that's all for now! I'll be sharing some more sweet photos soon.


4 comments:

  1. These are so great! You guys are too cute together. Such a beautiful backdrop for your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, and Hello! I totally adore your dress! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! :) Thanks for stopping by. I got my dress from Forever 21 the week before our photos. I hadn't planned on buying anything new... but I walked by and it was calling my name. I'm really glad I picked it up. The color was perfect for the dreary evening photos.

      Delete