Thursday, August 25, 2011

Destin days.

School starts in five days. Thus, I made it a point to visit Harbor's family in Destin before things got busy with the changing of schedules and all my time spent holed up in my apartment studying. My family was nice enough to stop by my place to feed the Matilda girl in-between unloading our UHaul unit and helping my little sister get settled into her new space so I could run away to the Gulf Coast for three days. 






And now, the Instagram photos. If you'd like, you can follow me; my Insta handle is kaitlynmeanspure










In other news, I bought (some of my) books today. I'm tempted to read them early, and today I spent a while thumbing through the pages and trying to refresh my memory with old knowledge to know how to anticipate my learning experience. School is fast approaching! Any suggestions for things I should be sure and do before I get sucked into my little grad school world? 

<3

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you got to visit Harbor's family! During the school year Scott and I have been known to hardly see his family, but this year we are definitely trying to make an effort to see then more, especially his mom. It's a running joke that we only have free time at Thanksgiving :/ We're trying to break that this year!

    Enjoy your last few days of summer! I had my first in-person class today and it was a bit overwhelming, but good!

    XO

    ReplyDelete